Monday 2 February 2015

Lifestyle and stress




Shanti Kate 78 Blog

Starting to wake up and question my lifestyle after the last Biodanza training weekend, realising I live with high levels of stress in my body when I work, even when I am feeling positive a certain level of tension, fear and stress are driving me.

According to Pathologist Arthur Jores (1901 -1982 Germany ) there are 2000 diseases common in humans, 1500 of which are due to lifestyle.

Learning to find a balance is a challenge, but is key to feeling happy and healthy.

Biodanza lowers stress levels and helps to regulate the body, dancing on a weekly basis can contribute towards raising happiness and bringing a sense of peace.










Shanti Kate 78
Transformational Coach,
Alternative Events UK,
Biodanza, Inspiration

www.shantikate78.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment